5 Mount Pleasant Road
We are open 7 days a week!
Monday – Wednesday: 09.00 – 18.00
Thursday: 09.00 – 19.30
Friday: 09.00 – 18.00
Saturday 09.00 – 17.00
Sunday: 10.30 – 15.00
I felt like they were concerned about me unlike many other estate agents and their service was impeccable being family run. They were very helpful with the support they gave me and they had a wide range of houses on the market. I have sold my house through Kings and bought my current house through Kings. I would never need to look at another estate agent as Kings cannot be faulted in my mind. I would recommend them to anyone that were to ask me.
By louiseg1964 at 12:19 on 03/07/11
Kings Estate Agents have been trading in Kent since the late 1970′s and have become a well-respected household name. A former owner and director of the Kings Group, Nicholas Heath acquired the well-established Kings Royal Tunbridge Wells office in December 2010 and has invested heavily in this exciting ‘family run’ business, specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings and Management.
The fully refurbished office enjoys an enviable trading position adjacent to Tunbridge Wells mainline station and opposite the Great Hall Arcade shopping centre. In addition to its stylish LED back-lit window display, it also has window displays at the rear directly onto the station platform, capturing hundreds of daily commuters.
The office is open seven days a week and late on a Thursday night in order to give our clients’ properties the maximum exposure. The company has also invested in the industry-accredited software packages for sales, lettings and accounting procedures in order to increase efficiency and service levels. We subscribe to all the leading property portals – Rightmove, Zoopla, Primelocation, Globrix, Propertylive – and have just gone ‘live’ with a state-of-the-art and user-friendly New Website, catering for Royal Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas.
Nicholas Heath, the owner, is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents and member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents. He has been in the industry for owner thirty years and specialises in residential sales. He is ably supported by his co-director daughter, Gemma Heath, who has practised residential estate agency for over twelve years, and his son, Michael Heath who is also a director, heading up the Letting and Management disciplines. Other staff members include Harriet Stephens - senior negotiator, Yasmine Gotts – senior administrator and Jackie Reader – company secretary and accounts administrator, who has worked with Nicholas for over twenty years.
Our common aim is to provide a personal and unrivalled level of service from a well run ‘family business’ dedicated to the inhabitants of Royal Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas Our ethos is quite simply “The interests of our clients are paramount at all times”. We move people not properties so endeavour to completely understand the reasons and motivations for trying to move home and also recognise there is no substitute for hard work.
Kings – A House SOLD name
• We are a Family Run, Independent Estate Agency with the advantage of day to day Director Involvement together with Experienced, Enthusiastic Full Time Staff
• Our Office is Located Next to Tunbridge Wells Mainline Station and benefits from a Prominent Window Display and Rear Window Displays onto the Station Platform
• We are able to offer a Flexible 8am – 8pm Viewing Service
• We are Open 7 Days a Week & Have Extended our Office Opening Hours on a Thursday Evening
• We Provide Regular Marketing Updates and Straight Talking Good Advice
• Our Competitive Fees are on a No Sale, No Fee Basis
• Our High Level of Service is Tailored to Suit your Needs
• We Personally Vet Prospective Buyers and Tenants
• We are Members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and The Tenants Deposit Scheme (TDS)
• We also have Associated Offices Located in Sevenoaks, Borough Green, Swanley & Meopham