Profile image for kentsussex

Blogger Anke went for a spin in the TWITA Safety Camera Car that's patrolling the streets of Tunbridge Wells: Read all about it here: http://tinyurl.com/9oktote

By kentsussex at 15:34 on 14/10/12

Re-post           

• Profile image for MrSwing

Interesting that the driver Richard Ward is so ashamed of his job that he didnt want to appear in any of the photos.
    Good to see twits or whatever they are called supporting British industry by using a crummy little Peugeot for their shameful activities.

By MrSwing at 22:05 on 14/10/12

• Profile image for tunbridgelove

MrSwing - are you an internet troll? I've never seen you post anything positive, just always negative, and always behind a cloak of anonymity. OK, I don't have my full name on here, but I don't use it to have a go at people. Get a grip man!

By tunbridgelove at 09:28 on 15/10/12

Anke
    Funniest thing I have read for ages- a blogger posting behind an alias being a critic of another blogger that posts behind an alias.The word hypocrite springs to mind.
    If anyone needs to get a grip its yourself and read up on free speech-there is still free speech in this country isnt there?

By MrSwing at 17:16 on 15/10/12

• Profile image for AnkeRTW

Richard didn't want his photo to appear online. I took many of him for history's sake but he didn't want his face plastered all over the Internet. Fair enough I'd say.

By AnkeRTW at 19:06 on 23/11/12

Fair enough indeed-he is ashamed of what he does and doesnt want anyone to know who he is.

By MrSwing at 21:27 on 23/11/12

Join the Discussion

max 4000 characters

Local Jobs

Search for...

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min price is bigger than Max price

Min rent is bigger than Max rent